If you have an interest or ideas about the future of the High Street – this free event is for you!
Short talks by Jamie Dean, GLA High Streets and Jan Kattein, architect followed by a community ideas workshop led by Debbie Bourne, Transition Kentish Town.
- What will be on our High Streets in 1 or 10 years?
- How can we support sustainable travel and business?
- How can the High Street become a place for inter-generational activity and skill sharing?
- How can we improve the ‘experience’ of our High Street – street landscaping, events?
- How can we support businesses and what can they do to create change?
Thursday 9 May
6:00 – 8:30pm
Long Gallery, Lauderdale House
Highgate Hill, London, N6 5HG