Do you need help with your smartphone, tablet or computer? Drop in for free one-to-one advice at our friendly sessions, where we share our challenges and learn from each other over a cup of coffee and biscuits.
Highgate Coffee & Computers was set up in 2013 under the auspices of the Highgate Neighbourhood Forum and has offered sessions regularly every since. People get help with questions like:
- How to get started on my new computer?
- How do I manage email?
- How to download some useful apps?
- How do I book a ticket on line?
We also have occasional presentations on topics such as “How to use the internet securely”.
Sessions are at three different venues in Highgate::
- The Highgate Society: Every first Friday of the month, at 10.30 – 12.30
- Jackson’s Lane: Every last Friday of the month, at 10.30 – 12.30
- Highgate School, North Road: Sessions here are at 16.05 – 17.30. Dates vary. The March session is on 13 March.
Volunteers help out at the Highgate Society and Jackson’s Lane. At the Highgate School, the students offer their help. They have turned out to be very competent and patient helpers.
If you would like know more, either as a user or potential volunteer, or to be on our mailing list, email: firstname.lastname@example.org